Office Relocation have to be carefully done as it involves the moment of documents, office furniture and other important things that are involved for smooth day to day working of office. It can always be intimidating project to organize particularly if you have not organized one before.
In order to have smooth office relocation one has to follow 5 golden rules so that your shifting turns out to be hustle free and smooth affair.
1. Plan well ahead of time: As it is rightly said that the better you are prepared, the greater is the chance of been successful and less is the chance of getting into confusion and trouble. Chalk out relocation project plan well in advance so that you can identify what care and caution is required for all the items that are in office.
2. Be clear about the things you need: Planning to move is one thing but one also need to decide what actually one wants from new office. Be specific about the things that are needed when office is to be relocated. Like if the new office space is small will the current furniture fit in the space in other words do these furniture required to be shifted or disposed off.
3. Stick to timeline: Time is vital issue in office relocation as every owner would like to transpire relocation in time as delay in shifting will affect office work which will eventually affect the revenues. So it is advisable one plan the relocation and sticks to it so that transfer to new office dovetails smoothly.
4. Take office staff to confidence: It is always better to have discussions with the staff before relocation as they are the first one to be affected by this spree as they will now have to render their services at a totally whole new place and also adjust themselves to whole new environment. So it is better to take office staff to confidence before relocation starts.
5. Be careful with IT: IT equipment and phones are the most mission critical assets of the business and any damage to these during transit or delays in getting them deployed in new office may cause severe loss and disruption to the business. So it is advisable to be very careful with IT infrastructure and it is advisable to resort to the help of IT relocation Company to move the IT equipment to your new office destination.
Any relocation when properly planned and scientifically executed will be transpired smoothly without any chaos or confusion.