Are you yearning to travel somewhere in India this weekend, but you have a limited budget? While signing up with any of the top travel sites can solve half ayour troubles, here are some most helpful tips to get your bags ready for an inexpensive yet memorable trip.
- Take A Train – A cheapest and one of the most comfortable options is taking a train to your dream destination. You can try booking the seats from IRCTC for a hassle-free booking process. Furthermore, if you are booking on an urgent basis, you can always try the Tatkal quota for the same. By paying some extra amount, you can bag the most comfortable spot on the train.
- Learn Your Map – If you are well familiar with the map to the destination you want to go to, you can take the most budget conveyance. You can also try connecting transport if the word “tired” is of least concern. Transportation is one of the major factors need to be strictly checked. Apart from the train ticket booking, you can also try booking the flights if time is restricting you. You can also try booking the outstation cabs if you are travelling with a group of friends or with your family as it would be comfortable and customized, in accordance to your needs.
- Decide on Your Meals In Advance – If you need to book meals from a restaurant, but you are skeptical about the quality of food, try ordering from IRCTC. The site offers some of the most delicious and mouth-watering meal options you can savor like never. It is the most preferred option on the go.
- Have You Pre-Booked Hotels? – Try pre-booking hotels. Make sure that the stay doesn’t really demand to drill a hole in your pocket. Apart from transportation, your stay can help you save a decent amount of money which you can later use in visiting various tourist spots in the city. Also, pre-book the hotel, a week or two before the weekend you travel. Hotels, often, in the wake of advertising about their services, also offer complementary services.
- Avail Coupons and Discounts – Are you aware that you can save a lot by availing the coupons and discounted priced services? If not, it is time you know about their significance. Undoubtedly, discounts can help you save quite a good portion of your travel and hotel expenses. Moreover, these offers also introduce the complementary services you can avail post selection. Keep a tab on the latest offers, you never know when you get to avail extra services (that you never penned down) or travel to nearby destinations.
- Have You Listed the Activities You Are Doing During the Stay? – You should also have a sum of money fixed to enjoy various activities. You can choose two activities over one that costs equal to two. This way you can have more fun. It will be different if you have already decided on your preferences, despite the charges.
- A Package Is an Option – For those who are unaware of the famous tourist spots and would need an all-time assistance during their travel back and forth, can try packages. Travel agencies are offering some fascinating packages to travelers with fixed budgets. The best part about choosing packages is that the tourists will get to visit several places, have delicious breakfast and dinner, and no pre-booking of conveyance and hotels.
If you have decided to travel to a place on a fixed budget, it is essential to research more about the destination. It will help you in visiting the most popular spots in less time and in your budget.