Of all the rooms and space in your house, kitchen is the most essential and important part of a house. Kitchen is the place that is loved by all, a place from where delicious food comes out. Nowadays, there are so many things that are done in the kitchen to make it look modern. So many techniques are used to get the perfect modular kitchens in Mumbai. Not necessarily does one require a Modular Kitchen Design make their kitchen look luxurious, but little things can also help in turning your normal kitchen into a luxurious one.
Tips to turn your kitchen into a luxury kitchen
- Update the hardware: Hardware plays a very vital role in completely changing the look of the kitchen. You have no idea what furniture and cabinets can do to change the look of the kitchen. By just replacing the cabinets and furniture, one can instantly give a unique look to the entire kitchen.
- Use light colours: A light colour on cabinets and walls can instantly brighten the space making it look much larger and luxurious. Light colours help in reflecting light and also help in hiding huge number of sins, like the scratches, dents and dings of your cabinets.
- Replace the cabinet doors: If you replace your old cabinets with new ones or get old ones refinished, it can give completely new look to your kitchen. You can use high- quality glass doors with open shelves so that you can show- off your best crockery.
- Change the lighting: The lighting of the kitchen is very important. For lighting, pendants and chandeliers are used the most to bring a change in the mood of the kitchen and also brightening up the area. You can mix up the lights with certain elements to give your kitchen a distinctive look.
- Use beautiful artwork: For elevating your kitchen, artwork is the great and the best way. Don’t be afraid, take chances, go for something bold and big that gives you with the illusion of big space.
- Paint your appliances with stainless steel: Even if you don’t have stainless steel appliances, you can use a paint to give stainless steel finish to all your appliances. This gives a beautiful feel to your kitchen.
- Add window treatments to your kitchen: Dress up and decorate your windows, this changes the complete look of the kitchen and instantly dresses up your kitchen.
- Style up your breakfast nook: Give your breakfast nook a style by adding throw pillows, fresh flowers, and centerpiece.
- Replace all the old decorative elements: All the old decorative elements that you have in your kitchen change all of them with new modern and trending elements and decorative pieces. This can make a huge difference in the look of your kitchen.
- Try hiding all the small appliances: The counter space of your kitchen shouldn’t be overloaded. In fact, try putting small appliances on the counter space like coffee pots, blenders, toasters, roti maker etc.
With all of the above mentioned tips and the guidance of Pluschliving, one can easily get modular kitchens in Mumbai.